General Services Administration Alliant 2 Contract
GSA Alliant 2, follow-on to the highly successful GSA Alliant, is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). Alliant 2 provides flexible access to customized Information Technology (IT) solutions from a large, diverse of pool of industry partners that hold Top Secret facility clearances and can provide best-value IT solutions to federal agencies globally.
Alliant 2’s scope is aligned with both the Federal Enterprise Architecture and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA), encompassing all components of an integrated IT solution, including new technologies that may emerge during the life cycle of the contract. This GWAC provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services that may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired.
Alliant 2 Contract Benefits
- Designated a Best-in-Class (BIC) contract by OMB for Information Technology solutions.
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
- Serves all federal government agencies.
- Has broad and evolving (unlimited) IT scope.
- Minimizes project risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support.
- Enables innovative solutions at competitive prices from experienced providers.
- Flexible teaming arrangements at the task order level.
- Allows for decentralized ordering.
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews.
- No protests on orders under $25M for defense agencies, and under $10M for civilian agencies.
- No limitations on task order size, period of performance duration, or Other Direct Costs (ODC).
Customer: General Services Administration
Agency Website: www.gsa.gov/Alliant2
Eligible Users: All Federal Agencies
Period of Performance: July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2028 (Task Orders may extend up to five years beyond the end of the ordering period.)
Contract Types: All contract types: fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials (including hybrids)
Geographic Coverage: Worldwide
Contract Ceiling: $75 Billion
Agency Fee: .75%
Prompt Payment Terms: No Discount
Contract Number: 47QTCK18D0028
DUNS Number: 17544753 / 066781865
CAGE Code: 4T952 / 8B358
Cognizant Federal Audit Activity
Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
Mid-Atlantic Region, Fairfax Branch Office
Supervisory Auditor: Anna Beitler
Cognizant Federal Administrative Contracting Office Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
Administrator Contracting Officer:
NTT DATA Services Federal Government
13880 Dulles Corner Lane, Suite 200
Herndon, VA 20171
CONTRACT INSURANCE meets threshold stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 LIABILITY, and expires on July 1, 2024.
About NTT DATA
As a trusted partner for more than 50 years, NTT DATA brings a unique blend of proven processes, technologies and insights gained from working inside commercial businesses and governments to the needs of federal, state and local government agencies. We offer a rich combination of industry experience, a more complete portfolio of integrated capabilities under one umbrella and overall, a new redefined experience in government IT innovation to better serve government. We hold multiple quality certifications including CMMI Level 3 Services, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO/IEC 27001.
Sustainability and Environmental Disclosures: https://www.nttdata.com/global/en/csr/environment/conservation/index.html
NTT DATA Labor Rates