Financial Wellness: How to Create a Financially Savvy Community
Learn about new approaches to financial health and savings in the Financial Wellness: How to Create a Financially Savvy Community” episode of the Financial Futures podcast, featuring NTT DATA expertise.
Financial needs have changed significantly, making saving and financial planning more complicated. Savings accounts and nest eggs are no longer adequate to reach our financial goals; we must embrace new tools and develop a new mindset.
Listen to an episode of the FIS-sponsored Financial Futures podcast, featuring Nicole Meyers, vice president of strategic account management at Personetics; Nick Woodcock, digital banking executive at FIS; and Eric Bittel, wealth management practice lead at NTT DATA.
This show considers the role financial institutions play in consumer financial wellness, and how fintechs are helping customers to take back control and improve their long-term financial health.
What You’ll Learn
- How are financial institutions promoting financial wellness programs?
- What are the societal impacts of poor financial literacy?
- What are fintechs doing in this space to better serve the individual?
- How do you create engaging, socially minded, and financially viable wealth management platforms?
- What does the future of financial wellness and wealth management look like?