Plano, TX – May 20, 2020 – NTT DATA today announced new rapid workplace solutions to help clients address challenges through improved remote productivity and collaboration, secure operations and optimized costs. As part of their comprehensive pandemic response portfolio, NTT DATA has customized four secure and cost-effective workplace solutions to enable new ways of working and drive productivity:
- Workspace as a Service: Cloud-hosted, fully managed virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and virtualized applications
- Unified Communications and Collaboration: User productivity solutions via video, chat and document collaboration systems (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Unified Endpoint Management: Real-time visibility and flexible control over any device anywhere
- Omnichannel User Support: Rapid rollout of self-service user support solutions through channels of choice (chat, phone, etc.)
“The impact of the global pandemic has accelerated many of our clients’ workplace transformation plans. In fact, in a recent pulse survey* conducted by NTT DATA, 85 percent of employees said they want to continue working from home at least one day a week after the COVID-19 pandemic. 58 percent said they’d be likely to leave their employer if they were required to return to work and they felt unsafe,” said John DuBois, VP Digital Operations Practice, NTT DATA Services. “NTT DATA has built cloud-enabled, employee-focused solutions that are available now and can be delivered in a matter of weeks. These rapid solutions support clients today while accelerating their digital business agenda.”
NTT DATA’s Dynamic Workplace Services team has helped dozens of clients and tens of thousands of employees move quickly to adapt to remote workplaces, including:
- Helping a worldwide public health organization quickly scale to 100 percent remote work by ramping up a service desk and responding to a 500 percent increase in requests
- Scaling remote connectivity to support up to 10,000 simultaneous users and enabling secure remote access for all knowledge workers in 80 locations at a leading food packaging manufacturer
- Enabling a global insurance company to securely support tens of thousands of users working from home so they could serve their customers without interruption
NTT DATA was recognized Leader in Gartner’s February 2020 Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, North America. To learn more about NTT DATA’s Workplace Accelerators and how they can help your business succeed, visit: https://nttdataservices.com/workplace-accelerators.
*Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, North America,” Daniel Barros and Mark Ray, 14 January 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, application, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 120,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT, a partner to more than 85 percent of the Fortune Global 100.
Personnes-ressources pour les médias