Buckle Up: Everything You Need to Know About ServiceNow’s Knowledge 2023 with NTT DATA
- April 19, 2023
Fasten your seatbelts and get ready to fast-track ServiceNow with us at Knowledge 2023 in Las Vegas from May 14-18!
What's Knowledge 2023?
Knowledge 2023 is an annual, in-person event held by ServiceNow that’s filled with noteworthy sessions, inspirational keynotes, hands-on demos and immersive experiences. NTT DATA is a ServiceNow Elite Partner and proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of ServiceNow Knowledge 23, a conference celebrating the ways the ServiceNow platform makes it possible to transform business. NTT is also the Title Sponsor of the NTT INDYCAR SERIES and the Official Technology Partner of INDYCAR. Stop by our booth #209 at Knowledge 2023 to learn how we Fast Track Digital Transformations.
You can also jump in the fast lane with Meta Quest 2 — where you’ll be able to experience a 360° view of what it’s like to speed down a real NTT INDYCAR SERIES racing track. (Trust us — you won’t want to miss out on this!)
Check out our insightful sessions
We’re excited to be taking part in several breakout and theater sessions on a variety of topics in the digital transformation space.
Stay on Track to Win: The Four Drivers of Digital Transformation Success
Speaker: Grant Pulver, VP of Client Success, ServiceNow Practice, NTT DATA
About the session: Digital transformation breakdowns can be avoided through better alignment of efforts with strategic objectives — a step-by-step to transformation that considers all four key drivers of digital transformation (people, process, data, and technology) and optimizes those drivers for success.
Learn how you can better envision and deliver successful digital transformation efforts, and avoid the common pitfalls and challenges, all leveraging the power of the Now Platform. We’ll show you what platform success looks like, the key forces that impact digital transformation and how to measure success.
Insight & Vision: Know the Budgets, Priorities and Tactics of Industry Leaders
Speakers: Abhi Joshi, Senior Vice President of Configured Platforms, NTT DATA
About the session: NTT DATA returns with its groundbreaking original research to the Knowledge stage. Featuring the only ServiceNow survey of its kind, this presentation will preview all new research providing industry benchmarks on the tactics, priorities, and budgets shared by more than 500 ServiceNow platform owners and executives.
Want to know which KPIs ServiceNow clients are tracking? Or which three ServiceNow functions received the largest adoption in 2022? Ever wondered what your peers’ 2023 ServiceNow roadmaps look like? Or the biggest challenges facing ServiceNow clients today? If so, don't miss this comprehensive review of NTT DATA’s ServiceNow survey at K23.
NTT DATA Innovation Pit Stop: Join the Hyper-automation Race and Reduce Spend
About the roundtable: Join NTT DATA for a thought-provoking roundtable discussion on how businesses are reducing cost and technical debt by embracing the automation capabilities of the ServiceNow platform.
NTT DATA is helping our clients improve business processes by leveraging process mining technologies such as Celonis, ServiceNow Creator Workflows and App Engine to modernize the enterprise and elevate client and employee experiences. We’ll share industry-specific examples of how we are bringing truly transformative ways of working for our clients through hyper-automation.
Knowledge 2023 Tips and Tricks for attendees
We’ve put together our 15 top tips for attendees so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Make the most of Knowledge 2023:
- Download the mobile app (and use it!) to view sessions and rearrange your schedule on the fly. Details on the app will be available 1 – 2 weeks before the event, so stay tuned.
- Content is created for a particular target audience or role. Know whether you want technical instruction, customer experience stories or ServiceNow experts when you register. (If you register with the right goal in mind, the sessions won't disappoint.)
- If you’re new to ServiceNow, or an exec expanding your vision of what it can do for you, we recommend registering for the shorter breakout sessions. That way, you can fit more sessions in and find the right success stories and contacts that can help you expand your understanding.
- If you’re an established ServiceNow client or developer, we recommend registering for the lab sessions. Hands-on activities feed retention, so these labs provide richer content as well as a longer-lasting impact on your understanding of ServiceNow capabilities.
- When building out your schedule, don’t overload yourself. Make sure it’s balanced between sessions and labs and include downtime and breaks (food, socializing and so on) You don’t want your brain turning to mush by day three.
- Pack comfortable shoes (and moleskin to prevent blisters), your feet will thank you later.
- Like a little bit of healthy competition? Start a competition to track your steps with a friend (or other coworkers) the week of Knowledge and take bets on who'll get the most steps — whoever loses buys lunch!
- Talk to the experts and don’t skip the keynotes. These are excellent resources and opportunities to deepen your understanding of ServiceNow and find out where they’re headed.
- Register for sessions and breakouts that are outside your comfort zone because this is where growth happens. Take the track for the job you want, even if it's not for the job you have.
- At breakfast, lunch, or other social gatherings, sit and talk with people from outside your team or company. This gives you an opportunity to network with new people that you may not have met otherwise. (For an extra challenge: find a new group of people to sit with every time.)
- Visit every booth (like NTT DATA’s Booth #209!) Use these visits as opportunities to discover other utilities for your organization and network/meet with other vendors and attendees.
- Write down anything interesting that you see or hear. There'll be a lot of amazing information, and you don’t want to forget anything valuable.
- Take five minutes each day to jot down what you learned, who you met, and how you can apply your lessons when you’re back at work.
- If you find yourself in a session that isn't interesting to you, don’t hesitate to leave and find another. Past participants are guilty of doing this every year (at least once) because if the value isn’t there, you might find it in another session.
- Knowledge is a marathon, not a sprint. Make sure to eat, sleep, stay hydrated, and take a breather when you need it. Even a minute of mindfulness, a sip of water, or a snack break can make a huge difference in your mental and physical wellbeing.
For any other event details, visit the Knowledge 2023 website for the full lineup of events, sponsors, and everything else you might need to know.
If you’re looking for answers to ServiceNow questions, you’ll be sure to find them at Knowledge 2023.
We can’t wait to see you there!