PRIDE at NTT DATA
PRIDE provides a space for LGBTQ+ employees and allies to promote equality through education, advocacy, empowerment and representation globally within NTT DATA and our communities.
We Make Equality a Priority
“At NTT DATA, we believe that diverse perspectives lead to a stronger culture, more innovative ideas and better services. I’m proud of our team and company in scoring a 100 on our first time applying, which reflects our longstanding commitment to ensuring that NTT DATA’s policies and benefits advance equality for and inclusion of LGBTQ+ team members and their families..”
Supporting the LGBTQ+ Community
We’re stronger because of our differences. An environment that celebrates our LGBTQ+ employees and allies creates an inclusive community and a stronger work family..
- We were named A Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- We received a 100% on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index 2022
- We joined the Business Coalition for the Equality Act to support LGBTQ+ Rights
- We were recognized as a Gold Award recipient in the Pride Index 2020
- We provide equal benefits to same-sex couples, as well as transgender health benefits, in the United States and in several other countries around the world.
- Our inclusive policies explicitly prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
I am proud to work for a company that values all its employees, including members of the LGBTQ+ community. The PRIDE ERG has been an important resource for many of our team members, including me. I always considered myself to be a well-informed ally, but I found I had plenty to learn when my daughter Kelsie came out. Happily, less than a week later, the PRIDE ERG conducted an LGBTQ+ parenting panel. The timing was amazing and the discussion both helpful and affirming. I am grateful for the opportunity to deepen my allyship by serving as the PRIDE Executive sponsor, and to work with our dedicated community members and allies to help make NTT DATA a great place to work for everyone..
PRIDE Executive Sponsor and Vice President, External Communications & Sustainability