Supporting the LGBTQ+ Community
We’re stronger because of our differences. An environment that celebrates our LGBTQ+ employees and allies creates an inclusive community and a stronger work family.
We were named A Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
We received a 100% on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index 2022
We joined the Business Coalition for the Equality Act to support LGBTQ+ Rights
We were recognized as a Gold Award recipient in the Pride Index 2020
We provide equal benefits to same-sex couples, as well as transgender health benefits, in the United States and in several other countries around the world.
Our inclusive policies explicitly prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
PRIDE In Action
- Held an LGBTQ+ 101 education session in partnership with University of Texas Dallas Galerstein Gender Center
- Launched an LGBTQ+ Allyship site to help educate, empower and offer resources for, the 40% of our PRIDE members who identify as allies.
- Hosted a panel discussion with the parents of LGBTQ+ youth in partnership with a local PFLAG chapter.
- Provide gender and gender-related terminology and gender-inclusive language education and training; incorporated pronoun standards in digital channels.
- Launched PRIDE in June 2020 and now have more than 400 members in 15 countries and growing.
Visit our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion homepage for more information about working at NTT DATA and our other Employee Resource Groups!
Visit our Careers page to see content from current NTT DATA employees and learn more about our corporate culture.