Our philosophy is based on the key drivers of improving agility, reducing cost and optimizing risk. We provide assessment and plans as well as execute migration of applications unlimited 'as is' from your existing environment to the cloud environment. In the assessment phase, we review existing applications, data and ecosystem and prepare the best fit model, cost optimization of licenses and infrastructure, scaling/descent options. We help you build future state architecture in OCI and map the appropriate services and prepare infrastructure as a code for the outlined blueprint. In the migration phase,
we use our proprietary tools for application data condensing, network propagation optimization and industry best practices to lift and shift the application and reduce overall migration timeline and budget. Our managed services support application, development and database Oracle workloads on several cloud infrastructure providers, made available through our shared or dedicated services model. We work with leading cloud infrastructure providers, including Secure24 Cloud Infrastructure, for shared services model or dedicated model in NTT DATA's private cloud and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) for shared
services and dedicated model in the Oracle cloud. We also work with Google Cloud, Azure Cloud and AWS cloud for shared services in their respective clouds. We provide support across the Oracle Cloud landscape including Oracle applications, data management and infrastructure. Some customers with data residency issues and other compliance restrictions still want to leverage cloud and technology innovations. In those cases, we offer a pay as you go model for cloud migration and infrastructure solutions in the form of Oracle Cloud@Customer—a complete portfolio of public cloud infrastructure services.
NTT DATA is an 'Oracle Excellence' award winner.
Improved time to market with greater business agility and ability to scale up and down based on demand.
- Take advantage of new capabilities like analytics, big data and use of containers at scale
- Focus on activities that add value to business versus undifferentiated infrastructure management
- Reduce costs with staffing and sourcing model and by moving from CapEx to OpEx financial model
- Reduce licence and maintenance cost and simplify SSAE16, HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliance
- Eliminate shadow IT and fill gaps in corporate IT capability, multi-cloud vendor interoperability, oversight and governance, department chargeback and show back
- Benefit from high availability and fault tolerance and take advantage of DR as a Service and Backup as a Service