Data at the Core: Empowering Insurers
While insurers recognize the need to use data effectively, many struggle with execution and personalization.
Join us for a discussion on data-empowered strategies and tactics to optimize processes to consistently deliver better customer interactions. Our webinar offers practical insights on how to better leverage data to transform insurance operations, improve outreach, personalize interactions and compete more effectively.
We’ll explore the evolving role of data in the insurance industry and uncover practical approaches for driving customer engagement and process optimization. And we’ll discuss strategies to overcome common challenges and understand best practices for data-driven personalization in insurance.
- Mercedes Concepcion-Gray, Industry Chief Strategy & Transformation Leader for NTT DATA Services Global Insurance Digital Platform
- Dror Katzav, Co-Founder & CEO of Atidot
- Michael Hicks, CIO of Jackson Financial
What You’ll Learn
- New rules in the evolving insurance landscape
- The importance of leveraging all relevant data
- Tactics for building customer engagement through proactive outreach campaigns
- Tailored services and support to meet changing customer needs
- Enhancing the customer experience through personalized interactions