Remediation Redefined: Building Blocks to Success
There’s a high cost to low quality data. Not only do companies lose money, but they must deal with the large-scale and long-term initiatives related to remediation. Research shows that poor-quality customer data costs organizations an average of $12.9 million annually and that U.S. banks paid $15.13 billion in fines and compensation in 2020 alone.
Our point of view paper explores these challenges and reveals the five building blocks of remediation. Because whether proactive or reactive, successful remediation encourages companies to refocus on key priorities. Learn how our expertise and proven toolbox of accelerators can help you reduce effort and save money.
What You’ll Learn:
- Prepare your organization for remediation by developing a prescriptive framework
- Leverage efficient solutions like data and analytics, architecture and governance and execution management
- Achieve global delivery with a tailored remediation initiative
- Diagnose the root cause of the issue and apply appropriate control measures
- Maintain ongoing operational excellence