NTT DATA has published the 2022 Third Party Logistics Study, partnering with Penn State University and Penske Logistics to develop this 26th annual report. The research focuses on the current state of the third-party logistics (3PL) market, environmental, social and governance, an intelligent supply chain, the cold chain and revisiting effects of COVID-19.
- How the pandemic has put supply chain center stage
- Why supply chains face intense pressure and ongoing labor challenges
- Why ESG is a growing priority for supply chain leaders
- How tech and robotics are driving smarter, more agile supply chains
- Why the need for cold chain strategies and support is heating up