Some of Our Key Activities
- Holding frequent learning workshops and monthly calls on digital accessibility featuring experts from Microsoft, IBM and various NGOs
- Engaging leadership to implement Digital Policy, PwD hiring practices, office upgrades and more
- Piloting an ERG for hiring in India with an RFP for culture assessment, training and hiring strategies
- Hiring graduates with disabilities
- Publishing our Digital Accessibility Policy
- Installing signage in NTT DATA buildings that benefits PwD
- Training security staff, transportation and other personnel to make adequate provisions for special needs employees
Increase volunteer efforts in local communities
Engage with local NGO chapters to increase awareness
Achieve 90% physical accessibility in Indian offices
Enhance internal IT systems’ digital accessibility
Embracing Accessible Technology
As estimated by the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations and International Labor Organization, our planet has about one billion people who have one or more forms of disability.
Reimagining Employee Experience
NTT DATA’s research reveals that organizations that invest in up-front planning and place employees at the heart of their workplace transformation strategies are reaping the rewards in multiple areas.
Embracing Inclusion for People with Disabilities
Ankit Jindal recaps his talk about how technology plays a pivotal role in the lives of persons with disabilities, and why businesses should invest in accessible products and services.