Your configuration management best practices help ensure consistency through standardisation, reduce risk and sustain compliance. When best practices and configuration management combine with the advantages of AWS-based DevOps automation, the efficacy of operations and security grows and development efforts are streamlined, growing efficiency and innovation. Configuration management is an essential component in automating continuous compliance within your AWS environment. Build on this foundation with NTT DATA's AWS services that can help you achieve compliance as code. Understand with automated monitoring when a configuration has drifted from a known, good state and quickly return it to compliance, ensuring near continuous configuration compliance.
NTT DATA is named an AWS APN Premier Consulting Partner. – January 2021
Actively track the configurations of your AWS resources automatically, assessing them against your desired, best practice settings.
- Apply automation to actively maintain your configuration compliance, without slowing down progress on active priorities
- Maintain a best practice configuration state for operational, security and regulatory compliance
- Monitor your AWS configurations for compliance to guidelines
- Reduce the effort needed by teams to comply with configuration best practices, increasing the rate of compliance
- Scale configuration management with the ability to audit multiple AWS accounts and easily add new rules
- Understand what changed and automatically remediate changes with defined actions
- Use pre-defined best practice settings or let us help you customise rules for your environment