Safety Advisory on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
PLANO, TX – March 12, 2020 – NTT DATA Services continues to monitor and actively respond to changing conditions due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. To help protect the safety of our team members, clients, partners and communities, we have enacted the following policies:
- Prohibited travel to CDC-restricted countries
- Limited all other employee travel to essential travel only
- Instructed employees to work from home if their role, client requirements, security and accessibility to all necessary systems and tools allow, and implemented extra precautions for those whose responsibilities require them to be in an office or worksite
- Restricted visitation to our facilities by clients, partners and guests to business-critical visits only
- Withdrew from industry events and large gatherings in the near term
- Implemented enhanced office hygiene protocols and communicated CDC-guidelines for personal hygiene
Delivering excellent client service remains a top priority, as always. To mitigate risk that may be associated with the pandemic, we have established a cross-functional Business Continuity and Pandemic Preparedness team that meets daily to continually reinforce and update our preparedness plans as the situation changes. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Activation of business continuity plans through continued cross-training of employees in critical functions and enabling additional functions to be conducted off-site
- Technology management allowing movement of workloads between technology centers, and redirection of customer calls between service desks, services centers, and remote/work-from-home operations, should it become necessary
- Regular communications with all stakeholders
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our policies as appropriate.
If you are a client or partner and have questions or need additional guidance, please reach out directly to your Client Executive or relationship contact.
Thank you for your understanding and active support as we continue working through this unprecedented situation and doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, application, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 120,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT, a partner to more than 85 percent of the Fortune 100.