By preserving your existing business logic, data and user interface investments, our re-hosting approach safely extend the benefits of open systems to customised IBM® CICS® transactions, IBM® IMS® applications, IDMS, Adabas/Natural and other legacy assets.
We provide a powerful, logically threaded engine that provides a rich online transaction processing environment. With a complete, native batch processing environment, batch investments are also migrated without excessive code change or complex integration requirements.
Our experienced team provides professional project management for the complete lifecycle of your initiative. We review your objectives and develop a flexible solution with the level of service needed to make your project a success.
Achieve your business goals by re-hosting legacy systems with our end-to-end approach.
- Lower TCO by eliminating annual mainframe software licensing fees and proprietary hardware costs
- Accommodate growing workloads and new demands with a simplified IT environment
- Enable rapid migration and lower risk by keeping application business logic intact
- Minimise disruption by reusing existing application development skills and end-user interfaces
- Address the complete environment, including third-party tools and utilities
- Extend and evolve legacy assets on an open, flexible platform
- Supported Platforms – Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS, SUSE Linux, IBM AIX, Linux on IBM Z, HP-UX, Oracle Solaris, Amazon Linux 2