With our comprehensive SAP portfolio and a deep understanding of business processes, we’ll help you identify the business potentials of the digital core that drive growth, improve ROI, increase visibility and lower risk through our comprehensive advisory services. We’re experts at helping you develop your business case to your key stakeholders and helping them understand the ‘why’ as well as the ‘how’. Then we’ll help you implement, modernise and manage your SAP investment, allowing you to become an intelligent, nimble enterprise capable of adapting to constant change and continually enhancing your customer’s experience. With decades of experience in business process optimisation services and as an internationally operating company active in 150+ countries with 30,000+ dedicated SAP practitioners, we’re uniquely positioned to help meet your specific business requirements. We also have deep industry experience which we’ve leveraged to create industry-specific solutions designed to decrease your time to realise value. If you’ve already established your SAP digital core we can work with you to take a fresh look at the business processes to help you generate previously unprecedented efficiencies, improve customer interactions and increase visibility. We can also roll out the solution to your other business units/divisions as well in additional geographies across the globe, enabling a harmonised solution by taking advantage of global consistencies.
We are named a Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT report for SAP HANA and S4/HANA Services – April 2019
Our close collaboration and joint innovations with SAP combined with our advisory and business-process expertise can help support your entire SAP S/4HANA intelligent journey.
- SAP Global Platinum partner, Cloud Partner, AMS partner and Hosting partner
- More than 29 years of SAP experience with a dedicated Centre of Excellence
- 58 delivery centres in 28 countries providing SAP application services in all regions
- Scalable architecture as part of the NTT DATA Digital Core Framework
- Microservices-based extensions and API/Webservice Integration built into our SAP digital core solution approach
- Deployment ready digital core toolkit and cloud-ready industry accelerators
- Pre-configured best practices and representative master data within our Migration and Analytics Toolkit
- Cloud-ready industry specific content, analytics and integration points allowing seamless integration