NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKE IS OPEN ONLY TO CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (excluding the Province of Quebec and the state of Rhode Island and any other jurisdiction prohibiting such promotions) AGE 18 OR OLDER.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstake is open to citizens of the United States and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec and the state of Rhode Island and any other jurisdiction prohibiting such promotions) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Residents of jurisdictions prohibiting such promotions should consider this offer void.
(2) TIMING: The Sweepstake (the "Sweepstake") opens 8 May 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (10:00 p.m. GMT) and closes 10 May 2017 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time (10:30 p.m. GMT). The NTT DATA computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. The winner's name will be randomly drawn within 15 working days by random drawing of all eligible entries received and conducted by the Sponsor.
(3) SPONSOR: NTT DATA, Inc.; 5601 Granite Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX 75024.
(4) AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Sweepstake constitutes entrant's full unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules and all the decisions of sponsor, whose decisions are final.
(5) HOW TO ENTER: Fill out the required entry form and bring it to the NTT DATA Booth #712 at ServiceNow’s Knowledge17 conference between 8 May 2017 and 10 May 2017 during exhibit hall hours and be automatically entered for a chance to win one (1) iPad Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver. Only one entry per person is permitted. We must receive your entry no later than 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time (10:30 p.m. GMT) on 10 May 2017. Late, incorrect, incomplete, illegible/unintelligible entries or those with unverifiable contact information are not eligible.
(6) PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded in the Drawing: One (1) iPad Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver (with a retail value of $329 (£319)). No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in its sole discretion in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are nontransferable. All federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
(7) SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected within 15 working days by random drawing of all eligible entries received and conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email, at which time a full address and properly completed US Federal W-9 form will be required for fulfillment of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve chances of winning. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails in the timely return of the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
(8) CLAIMING PRIZES: Winner will have 5 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to notification email. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility within 5 days of receipt by winner as a condition of receiving the prize. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, tweet or likeness for the purpose of trade, advertising or promotion in any and all media without further compensation, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law, and upon request will provide consent to such use in writing.
(9) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstake and selection of winners are in Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstake, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper function of the Sweepstake, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that it finds to be tampering with the Sweepstake process or the operation of the Sweepstake or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in any unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and to void all associated submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce or delay in enforcing any term of these official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
(10) RELEASE: By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrant's participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
(11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstake to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstake or technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstake or the announcement of the winner; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Sweepstake process; (v) any unauthorised third-party use of any entry information; or (vi) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes.
(12) DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstake shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California. For a copy of these Official Rules, which are also posted on the website, https://us.nttdata.com/en/Knowledge17Sweepstake, please send your request by post to:
NTT DATA, Inc.
ATTN: Event Team, Marketing
5601 Granite Parkway, Suite 1000
Plano, TX 75024
(13) WINNER LIST REQUESTS: Any legally required list of winners may be obtained by sending an email with the subject line: “NTT DATA Knowledge17 ContestWinner List Request" to email@example.com. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end date of the Sweepstake.