NTT DATA is a Premier Speaking Sponsor of the WSTA Cloud-First Design: Infrastructure, Development & Operations.
This seminar addresses the practical, operational strategies to ensure your team is among those achieving cost reduction and performance improvements. Participants will learn:
- Which cloud management, security, and integration tools are essential and which are merely “nice to have”
- The fundamentals around key technology areas including cloud management platforms (CMP), cloud service brokers (CSB), cloud security brokers (CASB), Cloud data loss protection/prevention (DLP), DevOps and DevOps development, containers and container management, and automation
- How to beef up cybersecurity and data governance to address the challenges posed by a cloud-first operating model
- Insight into key infrastructure components, including software defined networking and storage and cloud-centric WAN design
- How to optimally staff and organize to implement cloud-first initiatives
- How to measure the success of cloud initiatives
If you are interested in meeting with our Cloud SME, please e-mail us at FSI.Inquiries@nttdata.com
Join Our Session
Premier Sponsor Presentation: “The Cultural Considerations of Moving to a Cloud-Native Environment”
Vice President, Cloud Transformation, NTT DATA
Financial services organizations are adopting a DevOps culture to increase the speed, efficiency and quality of IT delivery. While the technology implications and challenges of moving to a DevOps model are well known, the cultural changes that are necessary to ensure success are even more important yet often get brushed aside. In this presentation, Emily Lewis-Pinnell, vice president of NTT DATA’s cloud portfolio, examines the right roles and mindset, organizational design of different departments, metrics for accountability and overall best-practices financial services firms must adopt to ensure success and embrace a new way of working with cloud-native environments.