These are the terms governing your attendance at and participation in New Tomorrow Together Summit 2017.
If you are registering another individuals/family, it is your responsibility to ensure the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them. By completing the registration on behalf of another individual you are warranting that you have made the attendee or participant aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
- NTT DATA CORPORATION, NTT DATA Services , NTT GROUP its affiliates and agents and EVERIS (hereinafter, jointly referred as “CORPORATION”) are covering:
- New Tomorrow Together Summit conferences’ attendees (Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th October 2017):
- To attend New Tomorrow Together Summit conferences and activities.
- Accommodation: 2 nights - one room per guest (including companion and children under 18 -sleeps up to 5-): 22nd and 23rd October 2017.
- Breakfasts, coffee breaks and lunches: 23rd and 24th October 2017 (according with Summit’s agenda).
- Dinner: 23rd October 2017 (according with Summit’s agenda).
- Airport-Hotel Round Transfer with Disney Magical Express Bus.
- Transfer Convention Center- Epcot®
- Special Epcot® ticket (according with Summit’s agenda): 23rd October 2017
CORPORATION will not cover:
- Flight tickets.
- Any other expenses.
- New Tomorrow Together Summit Children Mission´s attendees. This is a parallel activity children oriented but also welcomes everyone who wants to give their first steps in creative technologies and open to discover what the future to come is going to offer.
Participating in this activity requires a previous registration and an additional cost that will cover:
- Attend and participate “New Tomorrow Together Summit Children Mission” activities.
- Refreshments and meals during New Tomorrow Together Summit Children´s mission (according with Children Mission’s agenda).
- You will be requested to pay $150 per person (plus taxes).
CORPORATION will not cover:
- Flights tickets.
- Meals outside Children Mission’s agenda and Walt Disney World® Park tickets.
- Other expenses.
- N.T.T Summit attendee´s companions (Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th October 2017):
- Lunch 24th October (with all attendees).
CORPORATION will not cover any other expense.
Important: for logistical and capacity reasons, companions and children are not allowed to attend New Tomorrow Together Summit conferences and Epcot® Summit’s activities.
- IMAGE RIGHTS authorization:
By signing this document, you expressly give your consent and where applicable (the “Participant/s”) as the lawful custodial parent or legal guardian of: ………………………………………………. to CORPORATION, to use images of the Participant/s (including any motion picture or still photographs) that might be taken while participating in the event called New Tomorrow Together, which will take place in the city of Orlando on 23rd and 24th October 2017.
You assume, videos and photographs will be used for promotional and marketing purposes of CORPORATION and its activities, itself and/or by any third party authorized by CORPORATION, in any and all of its publications, including CORPORATION´s Website, Social Networks pages as well as in video streaming websites.
You accept and authorizes CORPORATION to record an interview (5 min max) during the Summit. This interview will be used and promoted CORPORATION in their own communication channels.
Accordingly, you hereby grant consent to CORPORATION to use, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute your images, and other identifiable elements (e.g. name and surname) for the purposes above referred by any means (Internet, TV, press, etc.), advertising media (print or web adds, press releases, brochures, banners, DVDs, etc.) and/or any other lawful means of distribution or display. This authorization is granted temporally and territorially unlimited and with the possibility of making it available to third parties.
CORPORATION commits to use and exploit the image of the Participant/s solely for the purposes set forth in this document, and will use its best efforts to use and exploit the image of the Participant/s in conformity with the existing legislation.
In compliance with the Spanish Data protection Act (Organic Law 15/1999), the Participant/s is informed that in case of attendance to the event referred above, the personal data of the Participant/s that have been provided or obtained, including the image of the Participant/s, will be incorporated into data files controlled by Everis Spain, SLU, for the purpose of using them for the organization and management of the event included but not limited to gather Walt Disney World® Resort invitations, hotel pre-checking, as well as for the promotional activities above referred.
Upon the signing of this authorization, the signatory expressly authorizes Everis Spain, S.L.U to process the data of the Participant/s for the purposes described above. The Participant/s also gives consent for the data to be assigned to Everis Group of companies, whose name and address are listed on this website (www.everis.com), and to NTT Data Corporation, with registered office at Toyosu Center Building, 3-3, Tokyo 135-6033, Japan, all dedicated to the IT consultancy sector, for the same purposes above referred. NTT Data Corporation and some of the entities of Everis Group of companies are established in countries that are not member of the European Economic Area (European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and, therefore, with laws that may grant less protection to the personal data of the Participant/s.
Lastly, EVERIS informs that the Organic Law 15/1999 recognizes the right to revoke the consent granted at any time, as well as the right to access to the data (to be informed about the personal data processed by a company), rectification (correcting the information that might be incomplete or inaccurate), erasure (erasing the data of the Participant/s) or to object to the processing of personal data of the Participant/s. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please send a letter to Everis Spain SLU at Avenida Manoteras, 52, 28050 Madrid, enclosing a copy of your ID or equivalent identification document to your request, as well as a copy of the document proving the representation you have on the Participant/s, where applicable. To help us respond more quickly, please indicate in both cases the following subject "Exercise ARCO Right". You can also exercise these rights before NTT Data Corporation, and the companies of the Everis Group to which the data had been transferred, whose names and addresses can be consulted www.everis.com.
C) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
CORPORATION shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for damages or loss caused by third parties to the Participant/s.