Automate and Modernise Enterprise Services
At NTT DATA Services, we believe that the technology used to implement ITIL best practices and operational processes is a critical component of successful IT service management (ITSM). With the acquisition of the former Dell Services, the new, combined NTT DATA team is even better prepared to help you automate and modernise enterprise services. Our ITSM experts ensure seamless service, proactive and responsive interaction, and quality delivery, backed by our 20 years of experience delivering IT services.
Stop by stand #904 while you are at SITS 2017 to learn more about:
- NTT DATA Services Operations Manager (SOM), our next-generation ITSM platform that enables high-quality services delivery for your business — quickly, cost effectively and efficiently
- How SOM significantly reduces implementation and ongoing support and maintenance costs
- The SOM ecosystem, with robust integrations for e-bonding, user authentication, field service dispatch and event management
- How intelligent automation provided by SOM increases the rate of issue resolution by minimising human interaction
- Our ServiceNow® professional services capabilities to help you on your ITSM journey
And don’t forget to join us for two exclusive client events while you’re in town:
Showcase Reception Party from NTT DATA Services and ServiceNow
Join Manish Patil, vice president, Technology Strategy and Alliances, NTT DATA, and other senior executives and technical experts from NTT DATA after day one of the SITS conference at The Hilton Olympia on Wednesday, 7 June for drinks, canapes, live demos.
InfoSecurity Networking at Albion Pub from NTT DATA Services and NTT DATA Security
After the success of last year, NTT DATA Security will again be welcoming our clients and select guests to The Albion pub, located just a few minutes' walk from Olympia. It’s the perfect venue to meet with fellow security professionals and discuss what you have seen at the show, over a drink and a bite to eat.
Whether you’re in town to see the latest technologies or to find out more about information security and risk management, please join us between noon and 5 p.m. on the 6 and 7 of June for drinks and discussion. You must register to attend
Register Now >
Win an iPad — enter the sweepstakes when you stop by stand #904 to learn more about how SOM can enable high-quality service delivery for your business.
Contact us today to learn more about our ServiceNow capabilities. Visit the ServiceNow website or our Infrastructure Managed Services page for more information on our partner and offerings.
We hope to see you there!